Formal wear and costumes edition of RentControl rental software:
RentControl rental software has the additional features needed for a
specialized rental operation like formal wear and costumes.
This way, you get rental software that directly addresses concerns in your industry:
Build in turnaround time to allow for cleaning and
other maintenance between rentals;
Barcode-based facility to scan returning costumes
to the laundry and, later, back into inventory.
Easily upload inventory to your website
for an on-line catalog or for order taking;
Complete support for kits (multiple items priced
and represented as a single line item as well as multiple items bundled together and never rented separately),
particularly useful when a costume or outfit consists of multiple pieces that must be rented together;
Accept discount coupons;
Complete support for outsourcing when inventory falls short;
Full support for lost, sold or
destroyed processing, including automatic invoicing and inventory adjustment;
Optional automatic same-price replacements or upgrades
when inventory falls short of a request;
Save pictures with item descriptions for reference,
ease of selection or insurance purposes;
Sell rental items out of inventory or at the completion
of a rental;
Easily add non-inventoried items at rental
end like cleaning charges, pick-up charges, etc.;
Support for both over-the-counter rentals as well as
reservations in advance;
Support for RFID tagging and scanning
to make inventory reconciliation easy.
See RentControl's features for yourself with a free demo!
- Rental length from 1 hour to open ended.
- Flexibility in describing inventory;
- Inventory managed by item type to optimize use while preventing conflicts.
- Multiple inventories (warehouses) with bulk transfer facilities
- Multiple sales branches.
- Thirteen different price-calculation schemes each with variations for weekend pricing, more
than other rental software packages. Custom pricing schemes are also possible.
- Supports three tax rates, based on state/province, city, county
and ZIP/postal code.
- Automatically apply standard client or company discounts.
- Integrated credit card authorization.
- Over 250 standard reports and documents.
- Customize documents with logo, signature lines, etc.
- Include order-specific, equipment-specific or client-specific annotations on customer documents.
- Complete client database with profiles, rental history and extensive CRM data.
- Inventoried and non-inventoried sale items.
- Automatic statements and invoices.
- QuickBooks interface.
- Optionally charge interest on unpaid accounts.
- Can operate as an asset-management system (no charges for any rentals).
- Extensive security and auditing trails, unusual in rental software.